Here are a few tips to help care for your new purchase. Treat them right, and they will be your lifelong companion.
Break Them In
Real leather is stiff but gives with wear. After 2-3 wears, they will stretch and mold to your feet. Wear thick socks at first to add some support until they break in.
A natural leather dressing will keep your boots from cracking and will help to waterproof them.
Let Them Breathe
To keep your boots hydrated, keep them at room temperature. Avoid storing your boots in plastic bags.
Modeled after the traditional Portuguese work boot, the ORIGINAL is a timeless classic. With reinforced stitching, tough waxed leather and Goodyear welt construction, this versatile boot is made for hard wearing. To match its durability, the Vibram® Gumlite sole makes it astoundingly lightweight. A day on the trails or the city streets will be more comfortable than ever.
- UPPER: Waxed Portuguese calfskin leather
- CONSTRUCTION: 360˚ Goodyear welt
- EYELETS: Anti-rust brass hardware
- LACES: 2 sets of 100% cotton laces in cream and red
- DETAIL: Signature red heavy-duty stitching
- FOOTBED: Anti-shock cork footbed that molds to your feet
- INSOLE: Tan genuine leather
- MIDSOLE: Genuine leather
- SOLE: Vibram® 2656 Cape Town Gumlite flat sole
- HEEL: Genuine stacked leather with Vibram® heel protector
- LAST: 4251
- SHAFT: 5.5 inches
Handcrafted in Portugal. Leather upper ages and darkens with wear. Easy to resole. Fits true to size. Will take 2-3 wears to break in and mold to your foot.
Preorder now. All orders will ship by the end of January.