Here are a few tips to help care for your new purchase. Treat them right, and they will be your lifelong companion.
Break Them In
Real leather is stiff but gives with wear. After 2-3 wears, they will stretch and mold to your feet. Wear thick socks at first to add some support until they break in.
A natural leather dressing will keep your boots from cracking and will help to waterproof them.
Let Them Breathe
To keep your boots hydrated, keep them at room temperature. Avoid storing your boots in plastic bags.
The RANCHO is a 10-inch tall Portuguese-style riding boot that speaks to simplicity and function. The red stitching and banding on the top of the shaft offer subtle details to an effortlessly stylish boot. Reinforced pull tabs are hidden on the side seams of the shaft, allowing the wearer to easily pull them on and off. The relaxed fit of the RANCHO will keep you stylishly comfortable for a day on the ranch or a road trip on the bike.
- UPPER: Waxed Portuguese calfskin leather
- CONSTRUCTION: Goodyear 270˚welted
- LINING: Fully lined with tan calfskin leather
- DETAIL: Signature red heavy-duty stitching
- FOOTBED: Anti-shock cork footbed that molds to your feet
- INSOLE: Tan genuine leather
- MIDSOLE: Genuine leather
- SOLE: Vibram® 5340 Explosion front and heel half sole
- HEEL: Genuine stacked leather with Vibram® heel protector
- LAST: 12818
- SHAFT: 10 inches
Handcrafted in Portugal. Leather upper ages and darkens with wear. Easy to resole. Fits true to size. Width runs slightly narrow. This boot is not suggested for wide feet. Will take 2-3 wears to break in and mold to your foot.
Preorder now. All orders will ship by the end of January.