Here are a few tips to help care for your new purchase. Treat them right, and they will be your lifelong companion.
Break Them In
Real leather is stiff but gives with wear. After 2-3 wears, they will stretch and mold to your feet. Wear thick socks at first to add some support until they break in.
A natural leather dressing will keep your boots from cracking and will help to waterproof them.
Let Them Breathe
To keep your boots hydrated, keep them at room temperature. Avoid storing your boots in plastic bags.
The COUNTRY is all about simple details. The triple-stitched cap toe design and rounded toe offer added comfort and a casual appearance.This durable boot features a genuine leather midsole and is finished with a rugged Vibram® sole, making the COUNTRY the perfect boot for a day in the fields or a night by the fire.
- UPPER: Waxed Portuguese calfskin leather
- CONSTRUCTION: 360˚ Goodyear welt
- EYELETS: Anti-rust brass hardware
- LACES: 2 sets of 100% cotton laces in cream and red
- LINING: Fully lined with tan calfskin leather
- DETAIL: Signature red heavy-duty stitching
- FOOTBED: Anti-shock cork footbed that molds to your feet
- INSOLE: Tan genuine leather
- MIDSOLE: Genuine leather
- SOLE: Vibram® 2332 Lug front and heel half sole
- HEEL: Genuine stacked leather with Vibram® heel protector
- LAST: 4251
- SHAFT: 5.5 inches
Handcrafted in Portugal. Leather upper ages and darkens with wear. Easy to resole. Fits true to size. Will take 2-3 wears to break in and mold to your foot.
Preorder now. All orders will ship by the end of January.